If you’re a high energy person looking to expand your horizons, TCI is the place for you! We focus on our customers and look for people who understand that focus. As a Fintec company, our team is our most valuable asset and we invest in every individual’s growth and development. Employees with vision and ambition enjoy many opportunities as we continue to rapidly expand.
We offer a Comprehensive Benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401K Plan, Paid time off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Positions Include, but not limited to:
- CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- PROJECT COORDINATOR
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- QA ENGINEER
Please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Please indicate position title in the subject box.
- Gathering business requirements.
- Analyzing and understanding of client’s workflow related to our loan origination solutions.
- Heavy client interaction, managing client expectations and an understanding of underwriting & loan decisioning processes.
- Work closely with clients, developers, quality assurance and other departments through project completion.
- Preparing proposals and Statements of Work.
- Conduct sales and product demos.
- Collaborate with the team to turn business requirements into detailed specifications.
- Collaborate with the development team to create detailed interface documents of data transfer from our loan origination system to the clients core system.
- Provide requirements to the quality assurance department for test plans and use cases to be written.
- Work with the sales department to assist in analyzing the needs of potential clients.
- Configuration and testing of client’s site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or equivalent work experience.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn and process new information quickly.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and follow up.
- Must understand and resolve issues quickly.
- Communication with other departments including management.
- Lead meetings, drive projects, meet deadlines.
- Travel (25%)
To apply: please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.