DecisionLender 4 takes the worry and headache out of mailing documents to consumers. With DecisionLender 4, consumer correspondence is streamlined, ensuring that your borrowers and applicants receive accurate, timely and compliant adverse action letters, counteroffer letters and risk-based pricing notices. It also ensures you remain audit-ready at all times with secure electronic storage of records and reports.
Easy form generation and modification
- Automatically have adverse action and counteroffer letters mailed out at designated times.
- Free yourself from generating cumbersome paperwork in-house.
- Ensure your clients receive personalized correspondence that includes your institutional logo and information.
- Enjoy an intuitive interface, making it easy to adjust the mailing date, cancel a letter or reinstate a letter.
- Improve compliance and tracking with automatic time-/date-/user-stamped cancellation and reinstatement notices.
- Use for any correspondence with your applicants, including welcome packages, follow-up mailings and cross-sale offers for other services or products.
- Readily generate and send risk-based pricing notices.
- Trade those clunky file cabinets and their misfiled records with electronic PDFs of all correspondence mailed to your applicants, thus securing your audit trail.
- Determine how and when you want to receive monthly reports with automatic administrator notifications at month-end for digital copies of all AA letters generated the previous month.
- Store records for up to 25 months in the digital repository.
- Easily and quickly search for any letter or consumer file you need, whenever you need it.
- Access records with multiple search options, such asapplicant name, date or range of dates, and then optionally download files and store them on your system.