Forms and Contracts
Maintaining compliance is a must—but it can be expensive, especially as regulations change and forms frequently become outdated. On top of that, internal errors from mistakes and missed regulatory requirements often occur, increasing your legal risk. To help, TCI has partnered with legal and compliance workflow solution companies to offer third-party ancillary document and compliant retail contracts. Our forms and contracts tool creates a total document package containing everything necessary to compliantly complete a loan. Our program helps you complete loan packages faster and more accurately, eliminating the hassle of preparing compliant contracts and reducing your legal exposure.
Get regularly updated compliant forms and contracts
- Contracts are available with state-specific language for all 51 jurisdictions.
- Contracts meet Regulation Z (Truth in Lending Act and Consumer Credit Protection Act), FED Box, and insurance disclosure requirements.
- Forms are updated monthly to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Our document-mapping tool enables you to use your own proprietary forms, applications and fillable PDFs.
Ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Up-to-date electronic forms are always available to dealers and retailers, reducing the waste and expense of paper forms.
- Documents and the loan package can be quickly and easily prepared by either the lender or the merchant, and then transmitted to the borrower for signature or eSignature.
- Information from the application and offer is merged into the contract for greater accuracy.
- Data can be prepopulated from the core, and documents are always readable, eliminating instances of illegible handwriting.
Our product features a range of contracts to support financing documentation needs including: recreational vehicles such as motorcycles, RVs, boats and snowmobiles.