Designed with an emphasis on security, DecisionLender 4 is a SaaS-based loan origination system hosted on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) industry-leading cloud platform.
- Protect sensitive data: Consumer data is encrypted at rest and in transit and resides only in the production environment.
- Maximize service while isolating data: Our highly available architecture distributes DecisionLender 4 across three different physical data centers located within the United States.
- Ensure compliance with certified security standards: TCI retains SOC 1 and SOC 2 reports describing our controls around DecisionLender 4 as well as PCI DSS and EI3PA certifications for maintaining a secure environment.
- DecisionLender 4 infrastructure is hosted in the AWS Cloud which meets the requirements of an extensive list of security standards, including SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and PCI-DSS Level
- Simple and secure onboarding: The customer maintains its own users and access levels. Information is accessible only to persons authorized by you.
- Get security for your side and ours: DecisionLender 4 allows you to enforce MFA for all your users. TCI administrators require MFA to access the production infrastructure.
- Threat Management: TCI employs a Unified Threat Manager that acts as a firewall and a Web Application Firewall and handles anti-spyware, Virtual Private Networks and Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Vulnerability Management: Independent assessors perform quarterly vulnerability scans and biannual penetration tests.
- Fraud Detection: DecisionLender 4 integrates with web services to return OFAC information, offers out-of-the-box and custom fraud rules, and the ability to check against the client’s own fraud list.