Compliant Contract and Document Integration
Maintaining compliance can be expensive. Regulations change. Forms become outdated. Make a mistake or miss a regulation and your legal risk can spiral.
TCI has partnered with Wolters Kluwer to offer contract and document integration with DecisionLender to eliminate the hassle of preparing your own compliant contracts and reduce your legal exposure.
Wolters Kluwer has a team of legal experts dedicated to preparing contracts with state-specific language for all 51 jurisdictions that are backed by an industry-leading compliance warranty.
Advantages to using Wolters Kluwer compliant retail contracts
- Contracts meet Regulation Z (Truth in Lending Act and Consumer Credit Protection Act) FED Box and insurance disclosure requirements.
- Up-to-date, electronic forms are always available to dealers and retailers, reducing the waste and expense of paper forms.
- Documents are quickly and easily prepared by either the lender or the merchant.
- Illegible handwriting is a thing of the past – documents are always readable.
- Information from the application and offer is merged into the contract for greater accuracy.
- Simple interest, simple interest-arbitration, and pre-computed interest retail installment contracts are available.
- Wolters Kluwer also offers contracts to support financing documentation needs for recreational vehicles, such as motorcycles, RVs, boats and snowmobiles.
- TCI updates forms every month so you don’t have to worry about your forms being compliant.
TCI wants to simplify the way you do business. Compliant retail contracts give you the peace of mind and the freedom to focus on what you do best – funding loans.