All editions of DecisionLender 4 are constructed off of the same auto lending software platform. To read more about DecisionLender 4 feature set click here. This section highlights the auto lending software features for auto indirect lending and CRIF lending that are critical for success in that lending space.
- Seamlessly interfaces with auto lending software portals such as DealerTrack, RouteOne, CUDL
- Dealer portals with robust capabilities to submit applications and work deals
- NADA, Kelly Blue Book, BlackBook, Carleton calculations for Reg Z and Insurance calculations
- Robust suite of indirect auto lending Interactive Management reports such as Applications Submitted by Dealer, Dealer Funded Loans, Decision Status Summary by Dealer, Exception Tracking, Turn times and more, allowing you to monitor your business anytime and any place.
- System and File Audit trails and indirect lending reports assist with compliancy.
- Electronic indirect auto lending contract preparation—your own or Wolters Kluwer.
- Document Imaging—dealers or users can upload required indirect lending documents such as a driver’s license. No more fax or FedEx. eCelerate your process.
- Calculate Dealer Reserve and indirect auto lending discounts your way.
- Deal Rehash-allows indirect auto lending officers to create multiple offers that can be sent back to the dealer with the click of a button.
- Dealer evaluation-enables you to evaluate the quality of each auto dealer and apply triggers to that relationship such as more favorable rate sheets, fee programs, SLA’s and more.
- eCelerate integrates the indirect lending process from stipulations through funding, e-signature, ACH and data transfer to the core servicing platform. Go paperless as much or as little as you want. To learn more click here.
- Access any proprietary score model
- Calculate “Advances “ or other special indirect auto lending programs
- Incorporate warranty programs into the workflow without any external assistance
See how we can easily incorporate your unique challenges into